Flooring manufacturers today offer a wide variety of eco-friendly flooring options. The design experts at Floor Coverings International Citrus Heights will step you through all the different options to turn the vision for your rooms into reality while also being earth-friendly.
Eco-Friendly Flooring Options
Shaw Floors, one of our key suppliers, offers their nylon 6 fiber carpets. The nylon used in this carpet can be recycled over and over again. Shaw Floors maintains a nationwide network of carpet collection locations. From these locations the carpet goes to Shaw’s Evergreen Carpet Recycling Facility. Since 2006, Shaw has reclaimed an average of 100 million pounds of post-consumer carpet each year.
Laminate floors, from our key suppliers Armstrong and Shaw Floors, utilize efficient manufacturing processes to produce more usable flooring out of less wood. In addition, laminate flooring uses less newly harvested wood than traditional hardwood floors.
We offer other excellent green flooring options like bamboo and cork. These products come from readily renewable plant sources and are beautiful and stylish additions to any home or office.
- Help take care of our planet with your flooring choices
- Many style options to be green and fulfill your design goals
- Cork is durable and also very comfortable underfoot – it “gives” when compressed providing natural cushioning – perfect for kitchens
- Bamboo flooring is very durable and provides a distinct, stylish look and feel
We partner with Armstrong, Shaw and many other eco-friendly flooring manufacturers to meet your design and environmental goals.
For green flooring in the greater Citrus Heights, Rancho Cordova, Roseville area, let the professionals at Floor Coverings International help you make the right choice today.
Eco-Friendly Flooring in Citrus Heights
The market for eco-friendly flooring in Citrus Heights and Rancho Cordova has been booming, and it's no surprise why! We Californians are famous for our love of all things "green," and eco-friendly flooring provides a host of benefits to the environment and to homeowners. When you choose eco-friendly flooring for your Citrus Heights home, you'll experience the benefits of....
- Flooring free of toxins. Most eco-friendly flooring options don't contain the harmful VOC's (volatile organic compounds) found in other flooring types.
- Lower energy costs. Many eco-friendly flooring options have a higher thermal mass than other flooring types, which helps them conduct heat and could lower your energy bills.
- A smaller environmental impact. For many homeowners, this is reason enough to decide to make the investment in eco-friendly flooring.
If you're interested in finding out more about eco-friendly flooring, call Floor Coverings International Citrus Heights today.