Its soft, warm, and comfortable feel under your feet is only part of what makes carpet a timeless flooring favorite in the Citrus Heights area. Carpet comes in an almost endless assortment of colors and styles for the look and feel you want. Textures are plush or coarse, patterns are multi-colored or monochromatic to bring out the personality of the room your carpet is in. When you schedule your free consultation, your design associate will discuss with you and show you various options, working with you to find the best carpet flooring for your style and budget. Here are some factors to consider when deciding on your Citrus Heights carpet flooring:
- Carpet is comfortable, soft, and warm underfoot.
- Carpet fibers have sound absorbing qualities, creating a quieter home. This makes carpet an ideal choice for second-story hallways and bedrooms.
- Carpet is a safe flooring option for elderly residents or families with young children. In the event of a fall, it provides a softer landing and may prevent injury.
- Numerous color and texture options allow carpet to fit seamlessly into almost any décor style.
- Dark, rich colors can make a large room feel cozier, giving it a more welcoming look.
- Light-colored carpet installed in a smaller space opens up the room and can make it feel larger.
- Carpet is higher maintenance than other flooring options like hardwood or tile. It can be challenging to keep clean in areas that are subject to stains and moisture, such as a laundry room, or rooms with direct access to outside. Use area rugs to avoid stains and dirt accumulation.
- Regular vacuuming and periodic shampooing greatly prolong the life of your carpet.
If you have questions about which carpet is the right one for your home, contact Floor Coverings International Citrus Heights today to schedule your free in-home consultation. We bring the carpet samples right to your door!
Photo credit: David Hughes